Friday, July 20, 2012

Early morning...

I really had to talk myself into walking this morning.  I have really felt tired this week and so I just want to be lazy in the morning.  I have to remind myself that I really do enjoy being outside in the morning.  The fresh bit of cool that is in the air and the birds singing.  I noticed that sunrise was quite a bit later than it was the last time I walked. A reminder that we are on the downside of summer and fall is not so far away. There was one particular redwing blackbird this morning who was annoyed by my presence. Kept flying and chirping at me about 6 feet above my head.  I'm guessing its nest was close by somewhere.
I was greeted by purrs and invitations for belly rubs by my funny little kitty when I got home.  She waits in "her" chair for me every time I walk.  It's right next to the door. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment